I’ve decided to get a divorce. Now what?
Divorce, for many people, is the most stressful time of their lives. Along with the pain, anger, grief, and other intense emotions that come along with the decision to divorce or separate comes the confusing and often frustrating territory of the legal consequences of divorce.
Divorce is a very complicated area of law to navigate, which often requires the skill and expertise of a family law attorney.
Why should I trust The Hopkins Law Firm?
- Our Experience
- Our experience speaks for itself. With excellent reviews from former clients as well as our peers in the legal community, the attorneys at The Hopkins Law Firm are successful and effective litigators. Having represented countless clients with complex and contentious cases, The Hopkins Law Firm is experienced with litigating and mediating contentious family law cases including but not limited to federal employee and military divorces.
- We serve the Prince William County, Fairfax County, Fauquier County, Loudoun County, City of Alexandria, Page County, Spotsylvania County, and Culpeper County areas.
- Our Knowledge
- We are knowledgeable about many different areas of family law. Whether your family law matter is related to child custody, visitation, child support, spousal support, equitable distribution, domestic violence, adoption, relocation, or any other related matter, the attorneys at The Hopkins Law Firm are able to skillfully handle your case. With our experience as negotiators, advisors, and facilitators, we can effectively advocate for the best interests of our clients.
- Our Determination
- Our attorneys are skilled and aggressive litigators as well as effective negotiators. We fight hard and work tirelessly for you to reach your goals in the quickest and most cost-efficient manner. We know how important your case is to you, and you can be assured we are equally as committed to finding a solution for you.
- Our Compassion
- Our attorneys and many of our staff have families and children of their own, and understand the unique needs of families in the busy Washington, D.C. area. We understand that you want to protect your future and your family’s future.
- Every family law case is unique and every family law case is important. Our initial consultations are not rushed 10-minute information-gathering sessions. We take our time with you to provide you a detailed, thorough analysis of your case. We listen to your unique situation and circumstances, will explain the law clearly to you and give you clear ideas of what you can expect moving forward.
- Personalized Guidance
- Our approach at The Hopkins Law Firm has always been client-centric. There is no one solution to family law matters, you are a unique person with your own unique family dynamic and your own needs. We understand this, and we listen to you and will tailor an approach uniquely suited to your needs and your situation. We will explain all of your options to you in a way that you can understand, and will let you know the most effective, quickest, and most cost-effective options.
- Contact Us
- Reach out to us and let us know how we can help you. Contact us today to schedule your consultation at 571-248-2210 or at [email protected].